• Compact, sleek design
• Instant notification of panel supervision loss
• Easily arm/disarm the system via SMS
• Report alarms by sending pre-recorded voice messages to up to 8 telephone numbers using the GSM mode (CID) of the optional Paradox Plug-in Voice Module (VDMP3)
• Report alarms by text messages to up to 16 cellular
• Simple installation with 4-wire serial connection
• Optional rod antenna can be installed up to 18m/60ft from the PCS250 module using optional able extensions depending on the local signal strength
• Increase the distance between the panel and the PCS250 module with an RS485 link (GSM mode only via e-bus).
To accomplish this, a CVT485 module must be added on the panel side.
• In GPRS mode messages are secured with 128-bit (MDS) and 256-bit (AES) encryption